Morehouse Low Capacity Load Cells are often the choice for companies that make field measurements in accordance with ASTM E74, &ASTM E4, ISO 376 and ISO 7500, and general field measurement which may include checking the force of a production press.
These load cells are suitable for the following uses:
- Applications where alignment is critical
- To calibrate other load cells or field force systems
- Suitable for a wide range of applications, because it is low profile and more rigid than normal shear web cells
- To calibrate to ASTM E4 with an ASTM Class A verified range of forces of better than 8 % of capacity
- Installation into load frames or presses
- Critical weighing applications, test stands, and wire tension measurement
- Capacities from 25–300 lbf, or equivalent kgf/Newton
- Compression and/or tension modes
- ISO 376 standard meeting Class 1 or better requirement
Morehouse Low Capacity load cells are the preferred choice for low force applications. Available accessories are Quick-Change Tension Members, custom-cut protective cases, and various indicators.