Calibrating miniature button load cells is made easy with these special adapters which eliminate misalignment errors, improve stability of the setup during calibration, and reduce reading error between rotations.
Miniature Button Load Cell Adapters
These adapters are designed and manufactured to address the issues associated with calibrating small button load cells. Each adapter set includes a top alignment fixture with a loading ball, and a base adapter which is manufactured to maintain alignment and stability during calibration. An optional alignment plug can also be used with base adapters to align the setup with the loading line of the calibrating machine. Using these adapters not only produces more accurate and repeatable calibration results, but also provide a more stable setup and save on calibration time. Adapter sets have been designed for numerous button load cell models available on the market, and the complete list can be viewed in the DOCUMENTATION page.
Miniature Button Load Cell Adapters feature:
· Alignment and base adapters machined accurately for the outer diameter and button diameter of each instrument
· Loading ball on top alignment fixture to ensure maintaining the load line during calibration
· Better stability during calibration
· Improved repeatability between calibration runs and rotations
· Rust-resistant black oxide coating on all adapters
|Miniature Button Load Cell Adapters Datasheet PD-5911.pdf||Download|