The HADI direct reading measurement system is capable of meeting the portability, sensitivity, and stability demands for both lab and field use. Morehouse is pleased to present a cost effective “true” 6-wire sensing solution.
The Morehouse "High Accuracy Digital Indicator" (HADI) is one of our latest efforts to provide best of breed products & services to force/torque measurement processes. This six-wire sensing Analog-to-Digital USB converter offers the use of our Morehouse direct reading software, with multiple load cell configurations, longer cables, and lower uncertainty. Non-Linearity less than 0.002 % of full scale, +/- 20-bit system, with 172 A/D conversions per second. Direct Reading according to ASTM E74, E2428, and ISO 376. Coefficients from fitted curves are used to convert mV/V to Engineering Units; lbf, kgf, & Newtons
· A true 6 wire sensing USB device
· ASTM Class A lower limits better than 2 % when paired with Morehouse Ultra-Precision Load Cells
· System is fully USB powered, eliminating excess power cables
· Direct reading according to ASTM E74, ASTM E2428, and ISO 376
· For calibration of load cells, testing machines, and other force or torque systems
Note: Morehouse HADI systems require a computer to get powered and display load or torque values. The HADI system with software complies with ASTM E74, E2428, and ISO 376. Accreditation bodies require compliance with the standards. The HADI system with Morehouse software eliminates the need to use load tables, excel reports, and other interpolation methods to ensure compliance with these standards.