Calibrate handheld force gauges accurately and easily with this adapters kit in your Morehouse Portable Calibrating Machine. The kit provides many combinations and adapts to several handheld force gauges commonly available on the market.
Hand-Held Force Gauge Calibration Adapters Value Kit
These L-Shaped adapters were designed to properly mount and calibrate handheld force gauges in Morehouse Portable Calibrating Machine. The adapters ensure that the load line passes accurately through the loading axis of the force gauge. Accuracy in the manufacturing of these adapters combined with the exceptional stability and control capability of Morehouse Portable Calibrating Machine makes calibration of handheld force gauges highly accurate, safer, and faster than traditional methods. The kit is consisted of several back plates and offset plates which can be combined and used interchangeably for a large variety of gauges from various manufacturers.
The kit features:
· Easier and faster setup for calibration technicians
· Reducing the risk of overloading force gauges when used with Morehouse Portable Calibrating Machine
· Expandable with the possibility of adding new parts to the kit in the future
· Accurate alignment by providing a variety of load offset distances
· Simplify setups by using interchangeable back plates and bottom plates
· Possibility of applying force with hand-weights through additional available weight hanging fixture
· Rust-resistance black oxide coating on all parts helps keep things clean
|Hand-Held Force Gauge Calibration Adapters Value Kit Datasheet PD-5913.pdf||Download|