Morehouse Handheld Digital Force Gauge is an economical way to make smaller force measurements.
This product has 4 capacities 25 LBF (100N), 50 LBF (200N), 100 LBF (500N) and 200 LBF (1000N) in stock!
Handheld Digital Force Gauges
The Morehouse DFGPP series digital force gauges are loaded with functionality to simplify your compression and tension testing needs. The DFGPP robust housings are designed to fit perfectly in the operator’s hand for portable testing. The large back-lit, 180° auto-reversible display, compression/tension icons, combined with the dual-labeled keypad allows for instant switching from push to pull testing for portable or test stand applications.
Available in 4 capacities: 25 lbf (100 N), 50 lbf (200 N), 100 lbf (500 N), and 200 lbf (1000 N)
· 1000 Hz sample rate combined with & 0.2 % full-scale accuracy provides fast sampling producing great resolution and more accurate results
· Three mode operation: Track, Peak & Auto-Peak
· 180° auto-reversible display, tension/compression icons, and dual printed keypad allows usage as a portable gauge or mounted upside down on a test stand
· Programmable high & low limits allow for instant visual and audible indication of pass or fail to test
· 1000 point data collection capability can be viewed on display, sent to optional printer, or uploaded to software package for further analysis
· Rugged, ergonomic die-cast aluminum construction allows usage in demanding applications
· Comparator output function provides user with easy pass/fail testing system integration capabilities
· Multi-language and engineering units selection provides flexible user comfort
· Field calibration capability eliminates need to send to lab
· ISO 17025 accredited calibration available and would be performed with dead weight primary standards accurate to 0.002 % of applied force
· Price: $395.00 plus calibration charges
|Handheld Digital Force Gauge Datasheet PD-2140.pdf||Download|