Do more with less! Concrete Compression Machine Calibration Kit offers less weight, fewer load cells, and fewer equipment to carry for field calibration technicians.
Concrete Compression Machine Calibration Kit
This calibration kit was optimized for calibration of concrete compression testing machines and other testing equipment in the field up to 600,000 lbf. The 600 klbf load cell included in the kit was specifically designed for field applications and it weighs considerably less than a typical load cell at this capacity (28 lbs). Moreover, the kit includes special top and bottom blocks for all load cells which help with better alignment and protect the testing machine platens from concentrated forces.
The kit is offered with various indicators including the recently upgraded Morehouse High Stability GB2 which produces more stable and repeatable readings than the regular model. Morehouse HADI can also be paired with the kit to use ASTM E74 or ISO 376 calibration coefficients and record calibration data in a laptop. The kit can be ordered with one or two carrying cases based on the user's preference.
Concrete Compression Machine Calibration Kit features:
· Compression calibration capability from 400 to 600,000 lbf
· Optional tension calibration capability from 400 to 60,000 lbf
· Less weight, designed for more portability and field applications
· Primary deadweight calibration for 5 and 60 klbf load cells
· ASTM E74 or ISO 376 calibrations and classifications based on user’s requirements
· Highly stable indicator options
· Top and bottom blocks which help with better alignment and protect loading surfaces
The kit includes:
· Morehouse 600 klbf Multi-Column Mini Load Cell
· Morehouse 60 klbf Load Cell with optional tension calibration
· Morehouse 5 klbf Calibration Shear Web Load Cell with optional tension calibration
· One Compression Base Block with alignment groves for each load cell
· One Alignment Top Block for 600 klbf load cell
· One Spherical Load Button for compression loading of 60 klbf load cell
· One Alignment Top Block for 60 klbf load cell
· One Top Block for 5 klbf shear web load cell
· Load cell indicator (Morehouse HADI or High Stability GB2)
· Load cell cables required for the ordered indicator
· One or two carrying cases based on the user’s preference