With accuracies, better than 0.02 % of full scale, Morehouse Calibration Load Cells are the economical strain gage based standard of choice for field measurements.
Common capacities are in stock now!
Morehouse Calibration Load Cells
Morehouse Calibration load cells are often the choice for companies making field measurements in accordance with ASTM E4, ISO 7500, and general field measurement which may include checking the force of a production press.
· Applications where alignment is critical
· To calibrate other load cells or field force systems
· ISO 376 standard meeting Class 1 or better requirements
· To calibrate to ASTM E4 with an ASTM Class A verified range of forces of better than 8 % of capacity.
· Installation into load frames or presses
· Critical weighing applications, test stands, and wire tension measurement
A common issue with most load cells is the connector breaking. This often results in repair and/or another calibration of the load cell. This is not a problem with Morehouse load cells.
Morehouse Calibration Load Cells come with a connector protector and are available in capacities from 300 lbf up to 110,000 lbf (500 kN). After 110,000 lbf, load cells can be made to order. Since physical weight increases to over 100 lbs after 110,000 lbf, we recommend Morehouse Multi-Column Load Cells for any capacity above 200,000 lbf.