With the Morehouse Portable Calibrating Machine, you can benefit from a laboratory-grade force calibration system in the field. Quick-change tension adapters, quick-adjust calibration height, and quick setup will save your valuable time in the field; while the calibrator provides precision force measurements.
Morehouse Portable Calibrating Machine
Morehouse Portable Calibrating Machine (Model: PCM2K) was designed with field calibration requirements in mind, and with the goal of providing all necessary force calibration tools in a portable package. This calibrator gives you accurate and stable force measurements in a robust and low-maintenance design. The system is equipped with several time-saving features that enable a quality force calibration where portability and time are of critical importance. Additionally, with Morehouse continuous support, you can expand the capabilities of this system to accommodate a wider range of force sensors such as shear web load cells, S-type load cells, force gauges, button load cells, beam load cells, etc.
Morehouse Portable Calibrating Machine features:
· Available capacities: up to 2000 lbf
· Tension and compression calibrations in one setup
· Fine adjustment of the calibration load
· Quick-Change Tension Member system to use a variety of tension adapters
· Quick calibration height adjustment
· Quick reference standard change capabilities
· Capable of measuring forces as low as 0.005 lbf based on the resolution of the reference standard used
· Low-maintenance, manual operation system
|Portable Calibrating Machine Guide PG-5401.pdf||Download|
|Portable Calibrating Machine Manual PM-5401.pdf||Download|
|Portable Calibrator Flyer MF-5401.pdf||Download|
|Portable Calibrator Machine PCM Datasheet PD-5401.pdf||Download|